[c-nsp] User Based Rate Limiting in PFC3BXL + Netflow Data Export

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Thu Jan 4 16:14:27 EST 2007

At 09:23 PM 1/4/2007 +0100, Peter Salanki wrote:
>Thanks for the quick answare. Is this something that will be fixed
>in the future, or is the limitation in pfc hardware?

In theory I think what can occur is you could run NDE on one
interface, and user based rate limiting on interfaces running NDE.
When per interface NDE gets shipped you may be able to do this, that
should be coming in the next major releases on 6500 and 7600. I don't
have a development release of this booted on nay of my systems to try
out if this is true.

Ian