[c-nsp] Protected tunnel not longer showing in show mpls fast da

Victor Cappuccio vcappuccio at desca.com
Mon Jan 8 21:48:26 EST 2007

Greeting,

Say that I have a protected link Protected with a tunnel, and this interface goes down, the Protected tunnel seems to be in active for short time,  and then it does not shows anymore when the Head End creating the tunnel from A to B, had recalculated a new path (changed from option 1 to option 2).   I’m just new at mpls/te and just wandering if this is a normal case.  Any documentation that explains this

Thanks in advance
Victor.-