[c-nsp] L2 Local interworking - FR DLCI -> Eth VLAN. in 12.2(S) supported?

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Jan 9 06:28:21 EST 2007

I see this feature seems to operate in 12.2(25)S, but I can't seem to
find any reference to it anywhere in docs (all I can find is EoMPLS
interworking but not L2 local interworking for this conversion type)

Would somebody from cisco on here please confirm (if you can) whether
this is a supported feature in this release?

I'm referring to the following configuration, target platform is c7200 :

!
interface Serial1/0
  encapsulation frame-relay
  frame-relay interface-dlci 200 switched
  frame-relay lmi-type ansi
!
!
interface FastEthernet2/0.100
  encapsulation dot1Q 100
!
connect foo Serial1/0 200 FastEthernet2/0.100 interworking ip

Many Thanks,

David Freedman