[c-nsp] lan switch with one 10/100/1000 copper port and many fiber Giga ports

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:52:04 EST 2007

Thanks for everyone's help. I read the 4th column -- NOT SUPPORTED -- wrong.

One more question, is it possible to do traffic throttling on a per
vlan basis in a trunk port? For example, one trunk port connecting to
a customer has two vlans, one data and one voice. I need to throttle
both inbound and outbound traffic for each vlan. But I don't see any
qos match based on VLAN ID. Any workaround?

Thanks again!
Richard