[c-nsp] Unusual L2TP error

Shain Singh shain.singh at aapt.com.au
Wed Jan 17 21:47:05 EST 2007

Hi all,

Has anyone ever seen the following reason for tunnel failures? Google and
all my resources have come up with nothing so far.

--
Failure type: The remote server closed this session
Failure reason: Result 1, Error 6, anchor interface down

It's the "anchor interface down" that I have not seen before, as I am used
to "Locally generated disconnect", etc.

Should I just be relying on the Failure reason codes, or does the
description differ from situation to situation?

Thanks in adance.

--
Shaineel Singh
MakePeace Media LTD

http://mpm.org.au/shsingh
pgp id:  0xA9D8D351
fp: 38 0D A8 C8 74 A2 33 5E CE 0E 5A FA D5 A0 04 7C

This message was written entirely with recycled electrons.