[c-nsp] Unusual L2TP error

Shain Singh shain.singh at aapt.com.au
Thu Jan 18 03:50:15 EST 2007

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) wrote:

> the failure code obviously depends on the failure, in this
> specific case
> (at least according to what I've found) the session is
> disconnected from
> the LAC, so you'd need to check there..
> The failure text ("anchor interface down") comes from the LAC, and it
> looks like this is not a Cisco IOS device, so can't tell what the
> problem could be..

Excellent. Thanks for the info Oli. Was not sure whether the vendor specific
attribute was generated on the LNS or LAC.
Onto the Juniper-NSP mailing list I go.

:)

--
Shaineel Singh
MakePeace Media LTD

http://mpm.org.au/shsingh
pgp id:  0xA9D8D351
fp: 38 0D A8 C8 74 A2 33 5E CE 0E 5A FA D5 A0 04 7C

This message was written entirely with recycled electrons.