[c-nsp] OT: SORBS Blacklist

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Sat Jan 20 12:57:37 EST 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Adam Piasecki wrote:

In general, it is best to use a more professional list like Spamhaus or
Spamcop or CBL.  You won't find any of the top 100 ISPs in the world using
SORBS for good reason.  In general it is used by smaller hosters and ISPs
who are trying to do the right thing but don't realize how poorly run
SORBS is.

Regards,
-Hank