[c-nsp] High Density T1 Question

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:32:38 EST 2007

We used MLPPP for any multiple links using the box, but for the most part
everything we used it for was channelized DS1s... It even supported
LSB/Voice DS0s on the xconnects... It kinda made for some interesting
troubleshooting, however... The provider side was always up and always had
an arp entry (the box answers ARP for ANYTHING, and maps the ARP in the box
by a management IP)... You always had to check in the VLX400 itself to see
if something was up or down... It also had some other quirks with doing BERT
and loops on T1s, but that's a different story...

--
Tim