[c-nsp] What is a 3570?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Jan 24 01:23:11 EST 2007

Questions wasn't exactly academic... A carrier we are plugging an Ethernet
into said that was the model switch they are using... Which through me... I
told them I assume they mean a 3750 and that they had typo'd... They're like
'No, it is definitely a 3570', which spun me out as I hadn't heard of them,
and further to that could barely find mention of them.

...Skeeve