[c-nsp] Cisco Security Advisories

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Jan 25 15:35:14 EST 2007

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 10:37:11AM +0100, Mark Pace Balzan wrote:
> Anyone knows if there will be a fix for the 12.2(18)S train - I guess it
> should be logical If there is a planned fix for 12.2(25)S ?

While I can't answer this - I'm also worried about the same issue.

We're using 12.2(18)S with good success for IPv4+IPv6+MPLS, and are
fairly unwilling to restart the IOS lottery right now.

So is there any (25)S or (28)SB* release that people can really recommend?

I've read scary things in here, like "PA-POS-OC3 not coming up with 28SB"
and such - and don't really feel like running headlong into lots of nice
new "unplanned features" when upgrading for the current set of security
issues.

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de