[c-nsp] Pre-made loopback plugs

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Thu Jan 25 16:55:02 EST 2007

Any cable assembly house should be able to make these. I can check with
the vendor I use and see if they are GSA OK if that's the type of gov't
approved contractor you need. Email me off list if you want direct contact
info.

You might also want to try L-com, but I don't know if they can do gov't
contract work.

     -Bill