[c-nsp] 3750 stack slave switch replacement

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 03:13:44 EST 2007

Hi,

I am using two 3750 switches as a stack switch. One switch is master. I have
to replace these switches with the new two 3750 switches I have. To do that
I have removed the slave switch and powered on the new switch (which should
become slave now). The problem is new switch is able to recognize the master
switch but it is not booting properly and no configuration is getting copied
from Master to slave. I have made both switches password same (older master
password is same as newer switch). Still it can not copy the configuration
though it should have done it as both switches are the part of stack. pls
help...

Regards
Vikas Sharma