[c-nsp] Multicast on a 6500 running ios

Jensen Geir (UmoeIKT) Geir.Jensen at umoeikt.no
Mon Jan 29 07:46:02 EST 2007

Thanks Jeff,

I believe the "ip igmp snooping querier" requires a VLAN interface with
an ip address? For this particular vlan,  we want the 6500 to operate at
layer2.

Does this imply that the 6500 (running ios) can't use igmp snooping when
it's being used as a layer2-switch?

I'll try to disable igmp snooping.

Geir