[c-nsp] Remarking ip precedence of all traffic

hjan hjan at libero.it
Mon Jan 29 12:23:22 EST 2007

Hi at all,
i'm trying to remark ip precedence to zero on all packet that enter our
network from the internet frontend router , I'm thinking to something like:

class-map ip-to-remark
   Match protocol ip
policy-map remark-precedence-to-zero
   class ip-to-remark
     set ip precedence 0

int x/y
service-policy in remark-precedence-to-zero

Someone suggest me to use rate-limit, i.e for a 1GE interface

rate-limit input 10000000000 1000000000 2000000000 conform-action
set-prec-transmit 0 exceed-action set-prec-transmit 0

because we have different platform, GSR and 7600, and different Ex LC on
GSR.
Are there other way to do this?

Regards,
Gianluca