[c-nsp] How many sessions can a 7204vxr-npe300 and 7505/rsp4+ do?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Tue Jan 30 15:41:41 EST 2007

Rodney,

I'm not talking about massive aggregation here... Or 'don't do it'.
I need a solution for sub 1000 services.  Nothing fancy will be done on the
router - no MPLS, no nbar, no acl's even.

I used to do some 900 sessions on an AS5200... Are these units more prepared
than a 7500?

Given it isn't a good idea... How many sessions COULD it do if pushed.

...Skeeve