[c-nsp] PBR Strange behavior [NC]

david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com
Tue Jul 3 04:59:54 EDT 2007

Which Ios version are you using ? I know there is a bug in the 12.4 , i
have experienced it myself ..
Rgds
David

omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Sent by: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
03/07/07 00:17

cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
cc

Subject
[c-nsp] PBR Strange behavior

Hi List,

I've configured an policy routing, however the packets don't match the
policy. I re-checked the configuration and all seems fine, I don't know
why
that configuration don't work!!! (the packets traverse by default route
and
not by Next-hop configured into route-map.

I've paste my configuration:

!
interface FastEthernet0/0.73
 encapsulation dot1Q 73
 ip address 172.20.0.49 255.255.255.252
 no ip redirects
 no ip proxy-arp
 ip policy route-map NEXT-HOP
 no cdp enable
 arp timeout 300
end
!

!
route-map NEXT-HOP permit 10
 match ip address 160
 set interface Serial1/0:0
 set ip next-hop 172.16.1.134
!

!
!

Thanks

*The router is a Cisco 3640 with CEF Enabled that works like MPLS-PE
router.

--
Omar E.P.T

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.