[c-nsp] Unicast storms

Stephen Wilcox steve.wilcox at packetrade.com
Wed Jul 4 09:15:05 EDT 2007

Hi Vincent,
 I'm saying it works just fine but the implementation is sucky. I use it extensively but you just need to set your thresholds pretty high to make sure they arent tripped. I also usually have it just filter rather than shut the port that way it will auto-recover.

As to what 'pretty high' is, you will have to figure out what works for you. For my customers using 10-30Mb something in the order of 10000pps is plenty.

Steve