[c-nsp] several ME-C3750-24TE crushed at the same time with 12.2(35)SE2

Emanuel Popa emanuel.popa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:33:00 EDT 2007

hello,

problem was related to a new NMS that we were testing since a couple
of days ago. the NMS was trying to query mplsLsrMIB with read-only
community and it triggered severe bug CSCsh47661, reloading the
switches.

the bug is fixed and integrated in 12.2(37)SE. cisco TAC also gave us
another workaround: locking the specified MIB from being queryed using
SNMP views.

regards,
emanuel