[c-nsp] Filtering BGP routes with route-map vs. not getting them in

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Fri Jul 6 18:40:02 EDT 2007

Oh I see!  :-)      No it does not. That string tells his router to get
routes directly connected and originated. I used it for a while when we
first started accepting full routes from providers. But if his upstream
does prepend then he would get the example you mentioned depending on
how many times they prepend.. Sorry for not getting...

Otis