[c-nsp] ISP Network Monitoring/Helpdesk/Workflow Automation

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sun Jul 8 15:58:32 EDT 2007

Thanks Phil... I hadn't looked at Oracle solutions yet....

And thanks for all the input from everyone on the list... I am looking at
this from a broad perspective initially and hoping that a specific solution
will jump out at me.... Through the list and off-list I've acquired quite a
few new systems to take a look at ... appreciate the feedback....

Paul