[c-nsp] Sup32 Active Standby Switchover

xdsgrrr at consultcommerce.com xdsgrrr at consultcommerce.com
Tue Jul 10 11:04:24 EDT 2007

Yes , im running sso/nsf with SUP32 MSFC2 and all protocols are
configured to be nsf aware include ldp  ,osps , bgp and cef  by default
and i want to minimize time for switchover now the time is 30 seconds ,
and this is inaceptible for me if there is a some way to tune this to
more acceptible 1-2 seconds will be great .