[c-nsp] WIC errors

Higham, Josh jhigham at epri.com
Tue Jul 10 13:16:14 EDT 2007

We just had this crop up last week, with a genuine Cisco WIC.  TAC said
they have seen it before, and reseating (2-3 times) should resolve the
problem.

We have not tried the fix yet, though (would like to know if it works).
Notably in our case the T1 interface was administratively down, fwiw.

Thanks,
Josh