[c-nsp] Old Aironet Gear Issus

Ivor Coons ivor at technovoid.com
Tue Jul 10 15:24:01 EDT 2007

I have two old Aironet 1200 series APs which are causing me fits. I
tried to upgrade the IOS on each of them and they have both now gone
into a continuous reboot cycle. I upgraded via TFTP from 12.1 code to
the latest 12.3 code and have no idea why things went awry.  The units
are 1230B systems, if anyone has any experience with them. Incidentally,
I also have a third unit which I upgraded using the web GUI without
incident. Does anyone know how to fix the insanity?

Thanks,

Ivor