[c-nsp] 6500 and IPv6

Church, Charles cchurch at multimax.com
Mon Jul 16 15:24:33 EDT 2007

I think all the native 12.2SX images for the sup2 require 256mb of RAM
on the Sup.  That's probably what's causing the crash.

Chuck Church
Principal Network Engineer, CCIE #8776
Harris Information Technology Services
EDS Contractor - Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
1210 N. Parker Rd. | Greenville, SC 29609
Office: 864-335-9473 | Cell: 864-266-3978
cchurch at multimax.com