[c-nsp] configure 876 with qos

Brad Henshaw brad.henshaw at qcn.com.au
Mon Jul 16 20:29:24 EDT 2007

Ahman Cheikh Moussa wrote:

> I've got the same error, when I use the priority command. It
> doesn't matter what I configure in that policy-map, I've got
> this error.

As suggested by others, in short, you probably want to attach
this policy as an output service-policy on the egress port
rather than an input policy on the ingress port.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you simply want to
provide priority to all traffic that matches your ACL?
(i.e. such traffic will be dequeued first on egress)

Regards,
Brad