[c-nsp] Bugs in the 12.2(33).SRA1

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Wed Jul 18 08:46:50 EDT 2007

I can't speak to DOM support specifically.  However have you tried SRB1?
  Lots of bug fixes there.  Personally I recommend sticking to the
bleeding edge of SR for a while until more of the bugs are worked out.
SRA3 to SRB was a huge step as far as features go.

In the event that this DOM problem is a change to not support non-Cisco
optics in Cisco chassis, that would be worth contacting your account
team to discuss further.

Justin