[c-nsp] OT: project management

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Jul 20 12:22:35 EDT 2007

It's off topic but I'm hoping someone can give a little input.

We are looking for a Project Management suite.  It needs to be able to:

*	Use multiple people on a single project.
*	Log time for each person on the project.
*	Be able to run multiple projects at the same time.
*	Document what has been done on each step (and each person) of
the project.
*	Reason for stopping a project at different steps of the project.
*	Easy to use (as these are engineers ;-)
*	Tie-ins to other applications a plus (ie. Outlook, exchange,
etc)

Open to both commercial and open source.

I would like personal thoughts on each product.  Things you like and
things you don't.

TIA

Scott