[c-nsp] Cisco 7507 RSP4+ with VIP-2 and 2PA-FE-TX

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Jul 21 04:56:24 EDT 2007

Wow, and old VAX, that brings back some memories.   I used to have a DEC
PDP-11/20 in my house, along with a DIVA hard drive.

http://www.leadmon.net/images/pdp11-20.jpg

http://www.leadmon.net/images/pdp11-Hdisk.jpg

Yes, this was in the basement of my house years ago, when power was much
cheaper.. LOL

Now the current network is a bunch of servers and workstations, all connected
back through this mess (speaking of Cisco)..

http://www.leadmon.net/images/cisco-homelan.jpg

---
Howard Leadmon
http://www.leadmon.net