[c-nsp] Cat6500/SUP720 with 12.2SX: IPv6 unsupported?

Lars Fenneberg lf at elemental.net
Tue Jul 24 09:54:14 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm currently reading the release notes fuer 12.2SX and under the section
"Unsupported Features and Commands" IPv6 und OSPFv3 are listed as
unsupported. But I see them in the CLI and can also configure them. So what
does unsupported in this context mean? That these features are not mature
enough to be officially supported? Are that they'll vanish in some future
version? Or is this somehow related to the SX/SR split?

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you!

Cheers,
Lars
--
Lars Fenneberg, lf at elemental.net (private), lf at mcs.de (work)
Work legalese: MCS Moorbek Computer Systeme GmbH, Hamburg, Handelsregister Hamburg B62933, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Kai Brandes, Eckard Kabel