[c-nsp] L2TP again

Bernd Ueberbacher noc at mynet.at
Wed Jul 25 05:17:09 EDT 2007

Hi there!

My L2TPv3 tunnel is currently running fine, but I have two short but
stupid questions:

Is it possible to interfere the L2TP traffic with access-lists?

I have to xconnect to the LAN address of the router. On the LAN side I
just have a few /30 networks but nothing else. Should I pick one of the
IPs from those networks to xconnect to or is it allowed to xconnect to
the NETWORK ADDRESS of the /28 network on my LAN side? This seems better
to me than using one of the real /30 IPs, but I don't wanna break the
law/some RFC *G*

Thanks,
Bernd