[c-nsp] Reverse telnet from Cisco 7500 aux port to 2948 console port

insan praja insan_katob at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 09:22:39 EDT 2007

Dear all,
I'm trying to do reverse telnet from 7507 aux port to 2948 console port. Since I don't have rj-45 to db25 adapter, I'm trying to build my own cable. Right now, I'm frustated since I failed to build it.
Can't someone help me? please.. In Indonesia, it's not easy to order or find aux port adapter..
I've already download Cisco documentation on Console and Aux port, but, there is nothing on how to build it..
Thanks,

Insan