[c-nsp] no hits on egress flow-sampler map 7600/WS-SUP720-3BXL

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Jun 5 12:24:24 EDT 2007

You also need to configure IOS NF to capture that, it won't do it by default:

ip flow-export version {5|9} [peer-as|origin-as] [bgp-nexthop]

Tim

At 11:37 AM 6/5/2007 +0100, Phil Mayers opined:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Center BU
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759