[c-nsp] AS5350 Question

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:54:26 EDT 2007

You'd configure it like this:

controller t1 X/X/X
 mode cas
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-wink-start
!

That'd create voice-port X/X/X:0 for you...

12.4(11)T supports this:
  e&m-delay-dial       E & M Delay Dial
  e&m-fgd              E & M Type II FGD
  e&m-immediate-start  E & M Immediate Start
  e&m-wink-start       E & M Wink Start
  ext-sig              External Signaling
  fgd-eana             FGD-EANA BOC side
  fgd-os               FGD-OS BOC side
  fxo-ground-start     FXO Ground Start
  fxo-loop-start       FXO Loop Start
  fxs-ground-start     FXS Ground Start
  fxs-loop-start       FXS Loop Start

I'd bet that this DEA svc is E&M wink-start...

--
Tim