[c-nsp] Best Routing Protocol for Scenario

Kristian Larsson kristian at spritelink.se
Wed Jun 6 04:13:53 EDT 2007

There is something called multi-topology routing
which might suite your needs. Basically you build
different topologies for different subnets and
that would allow you to have lower cost over the
T1 for your voice nets and vice versa for the
data. This might or might not work depending on
what traffic you need to match as this is based
purely on IP adresses and not on some uppwer layer
protocol.

(And no, haven't looked at your visio drawing, so
I might be going on a limb here.).
 ;)

 Regards,
   Kristian.