[c-nsp] Disable some routing

Jyotirmay Samanta jyotirmay.samanta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:14:39 EDT 2007

I don't know if I have understood your scenario properly. But based on your
description it looks like you also have one ip address from the office
network in the router. Now as u correctly said it's a normal behavior and if
you want to stop this u have two options.

1. Put the office vlan interface in a different VRF (Virtual Routing
Forwarding) instance - Incase you don't need an Internet access out of this
Office. For Intranet depending on your number of prefix you can do a route
leaking.
2. Use ACL to block traffic from Office LAN segment to management segment.

Let me know if it answers your question.

Thanks & Regards,
Jyotirmay Samanta.
Network Engineering
Google Inc.