[c-nsp] Qos pre-classify

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Jun 7 10:05:52 EDT 2007

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this configuration?

What type of box is this on? I ask because there are some hooks
to QOS for the HW crypto engines for LLQ.

I have no idea what impact it would have for your scenario
with shaping on the tunnel.

What we really recommend is to have a hierarchical policy on the
phsyical that breaks out the per tunnel shaper.

Rodney