[c-nsp] Netflow config on 6500 720-3B

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Thu Jun 7 13:26:41 EDT 2007

At 12:00 PM 6/6/2007 -0400, Jeff Fitzwater wrote:
>MLS has no commands to enable version 9.  CISCO states that you do not
>use MLS for version 9.  Does that mean I cannot get hardware switches
>flows for version 9?   Maybe I should use version 5 which is supported
>in MLS.

Enable version 5 for mls nde, then it will export the hardware flows
in version in v9 format. For v9 with SXF, the template that will get
used to export the hardware switched traffic will be based upon the
flow mls flow mask set.

bourke#sh mls nde
  Netflow Data Export is Disabled

  Netflow Aggregation Disabled