[c-nsp] Netflow config on 6500 720-3B

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Jun 7 13:58:01 EDT 2007

More generically, whatever version you specify in the mls nde sender
CLI is completely overridden when you enter the ip flow-export
version 9 CLI (intuitive, I know), and both the h/w & s/w flows will
export in v9 format.

tstevens-6509e(config)#mls nde send ver 5
tstevens-6509e(config)#do sh mls nde | in Ver
  Version: 5
tstevens-6509e(config)#ip flow-export vers 9
tstevens-6509e(config)#do sh mls nde | in Ver
  Version: 9
tstevens-6509e(config)#mls nde send
tstevens-6509e(config)#no ip flow-export vers 9
tstevens-6509e(config)#do sh mls nde | in Ver
  Version: 7
tstevens-6509e(config)#ip flow-export vers 9
tstevens-6509e(config)#do sh mls nde | in Ver
  Version: 9
tstevens-6509e(config)#

Tim

At 10:26 AM 6/7/2007 -0700, Ian Cox opined:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Center BU
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759