[c-nsp] Policing switch ports on 1811

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Jun 11 08:34:29 EDT 2007

If there isn't a port level command to do L2 policing you
are out of luck I think.

The only thing you could try but I doubt this would work
is to define a L2 ACL that matches on the dmac going out
that port and try a MQC policy to police.

I don't know if that will work or not. Haven't tried it.

Rodney