[c-nsp] Cisco 2505

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Thu Jun 14 05:55:55 EDT 2007

It wont be a brand newie, 2500 series routers (apart from 2509/2511's) were EOLd a LONG time ago. IIRC the 2509 and 2511 were only EOLd a few years ago, probably only because they were useful as console servers for remote management. That sort of functionality would now be replaced with something like a 2600/2600XM series router with an NM-32AS or similar.

It will be an 8 port hub, and I doubt very much that it will be manageable in any way, nor will you be able to address each port individually.