[c-nsp] Netflow: Migration fron 7500 to 6500 problem

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Jun 19 01:42:27 EDT 2007

Simon Allard <mailto:simon.allard at maxnet.co.nz> wrote on Tuesday, June
19, 2007 12:25 AM:

> Another questions, whats a clean way of setting the DSCP bit without
> using policy-based routing? The only way I have found is by setting a
> rate-limit on the interface and using the transmit-dscp feature.

Use MQC, as described in
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps368/products_configurat
ion_guide_chapter09186a0080160ec7.html#wp1750733. Which linecards are
you using on this platform? The QoS implementation on LAN Cards (PFC
QoS) differs from the one on Flexwan/OSM/SIPs, so make sure to read the
respective QoS configuration section in the documentation.

	oli