[c-nsp] Netflow: Migration fron 7500 to 6500 problem

Simon Allard simon.allard at maxnet.co.nz
Mon Jun 18 18:25:04 EDT 2007

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configura
> tion_guide_chapter09186a0080160a2b.html#wp1140099 says that dest-index
> is always zero when PBR is being used, which seems to be the case:
>
> > Config:
>
> > interface GigabitEthernet4/1
> >  ip policy route-map SET-DSCP-PEERING
>
> Please check the above link to see how to enable NDE on this platform,
> netflow implementation on the Cat6k is quite different from the 7500..

Disabling the PBR has fixed the problem. Thanks Oli

Another questions, whats a clean way of setting the DSCP bit without
using policy-based routing? The only way I have found is by setting a
rate-limit on the interface and using the transmit-dscp feature.

Thanks :)