[c-nsp] Netflow: Migration fron 7500 to 6500 problem

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Jun 15 01:34:26 EDT 2007

Simon Allard <> wrote on Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:54 PM:

> Hi Cisco-nsp
>
> I recently moved from a 7500 platform to a 6500 platform and I am now
> having netflow issues.
>
> On the 7500 platform, the netflow flows used to have both source
> interface index and destination interface index, but since moving to
> the 6500 platform, the destination index is being set to zero.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configura
tion_guide_chapter09186a0080160a2b.html#wp1140099 says that dest-index
is always zero when PBR is being used, which seems to be the case:

> Config:

> interface GigabitEthernet4/1
>  ip policy route-map SET-DSCP-PEERING

Please check the above link to see how to enable NDE on this platform,
netflow implementation on the Cat6k is quite different from the 7500..

	oli