[c-nsp] FW: Possible Stupid Questions Alert - Combining VLAN's

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Tue Jun 26 18:43:44 EDT 2007

Can we stop trolls?

...Skeeve

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Stites [mailto:ncnet at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2007 6:57 AM
To: skeeve at skeeve.org
Cc: skeeve at eintellego.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Possible Stupid Questions Alert - Combining VLAN's

Skeeve,

Below is pricing for Cisco 3800 series - if you need the update we can ship
within 24 - 48 hours.

1 x CISCO3825 $4475 REFURBISHED (256Mb/32Mb)

2 x CISCO3825 $4875   NEW

1 x CISCO3825-SEC/K9 $4640 REFURB.

1 x CISCO3845 $7465 REFURB.

1 x CISCO 3845-HSEC/K9 USED   $8750

1 x CISCO3845-HSEC/K9   NEW SEALED   $10200

Regards,

Larry Stites
NorthernCaliforniaNetworks, Inc.
Nevada City, CA 95959