[c-nsp] framed-ip-address missing?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue Mar 6 12:22:35 EST 2007

We have the same problem, but with 2 7200's running the same IOS version (latest 12.3), although different feature set.
The router running MPLS doesn't send it, while the other router sends it. Both routers are terminating L2TP sessions.

I don't know if "aaa accounting delay-start" would help in your case, but it didn't in ours :(

--
Tassos