[c-nsp] T1 Aggregation box

Jeff Crowe listacct at genhex.net
Wed Mar 7 07:33:09 EST 2007

Hi all,

I like the idea of Cisco just to keep a consistent install base.  I hadn't
thought of putting a MUX in front of a PA-MC-T3 card, that is a much more
elegant solution than stringing 20 individual T1's off the front of a 7206.

My next question is: what NPE would be recommended?  All this chassis will
be doing is T1 aggregation (or T3 -> T1) then output FE/GigE.  If there is a
routing protocol involved - it will do a bit of OSPF at most.

Thanks
Jeff.