[c-nsp] DST change on catos 6500

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Mar 7 13:15:53 EST 2007

	Is there a reason why you don't just swap your device to UTC
to avoid all these issues?  Seems to be an easy "fix" and if you ever have
a network 'event' during this timeframe will be easier to debug.

	Avoids all the flash filesystem bugs related to DST that i've had
them fix over the years as well.  (where the timestamp on the file will
"change" every spring/fall).

	- Jared