[c-nsp] Clear Channel T3 Support on 3640 Platform

Bryan King bking at inline.com
Tue Mar 13 14:19:15 EST 2007

Keep in mind of that the HSSI Network Module in a 3640 will only provide
subrate performance on a T3. Do not expect to get the HSSI NM's rated
52Mbit speeds. If I recall, you can expect no better than around 30Mbit.

b r y a n king | Network Engineer
InLine> Solutions Through Technology
600 Lakeshore Pkwy
Birmingham AL, 35209