[c-nsp] Traffic Engineering considers bad ?

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:30:12 EST 2007

If it fits a problem you are trying to solve then it is currently a
valid
solution and people are using it.  If you are using it just
because it's there, it gives you a lot of rope to hang yourself, or
tie yourself
up in complexity.

http://www.cariden.com/technologies/papers/nanog-t-com-
horneffer.pdf , I believe
that is the paper from DT where they went with an MPLS core that uses
TE based
upon IGP metrics and LDP versus RSVP-TE.

Phil