[c-nsp] TCAM refresher

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:51:04 EST 2007

We have a core that is currently running off of Sup2s and it works
right now,
but is being upgraded to something that can do at least 1M entries
(could be
RSP720, could be a different vendor).   I would suggest anyone
thinking of handling
full tables do the 3BXL or RSP720.

Taking two full feeds plus a lot of peering, we have about 550k BGP
routes coming
into the busiest box, but the FIB TCAM right now is at about 217k
routes.

Phil